Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/66640
- Agent-oriented modelling: declarative or procedural?
- Sterling, Leon
- The use of agent-oriented models in developing complex, distributed, open, heterogeneous software is advocated. Agent-oriented models at the analysis level and design level are described, and a case study presented. We muse how modelling activity relates to the classical debate of whether knowledge is declarative or procedural.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Lecture notes in computer science: revised selected and invited papers from the 5th International Workshop on Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies (DALT 2007), Honolulu, Hawaii, United States, 14 May 2007, Vol. 4897, pp. 1-17
- Publication year
- Agent languages; Agent-oriented modelling; Case studies; Chlorine compounds; Heterogeneous software; Linguistics; Software agents; Technology
- 0302-9743 (series ISSN)
- 9783540775638, 3540775633
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008.
- Peer reviewed