Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/66677
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- After the revolution
- McShane, Ian
- Ignore the squabbling over school signs. What will be the long term legacy of the federal government’s education revolution, asks Ian McShane.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Inside Story, 21 September 2009
- Publication year
- Building the Education Revolution; Buildings; Economics; Education; Funding; Government; Politics; Schools; Signage
- Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Inside Story and Ian McShane. Published version of this paper reproduced with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full text