Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Patterns of urban conflict in East Timor: the implications for peacebuilding and policing
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/66711
- Patterns of urban conflict in East Timor: the implications for peacebuilding and policing
- Scambary, James
- Informed by conversations with NGOs involved in mediation and also Australian peacekeeping forces in Dili, this presentation focuses on the patterns and dynamics of urban conflict in East Timor, with some practical implications for policing and peacebuilding.
- Publication type
- Seminar, speech or other presentation
- Paper presented at the CEPS ANU Program in Policy and Security, ANU College of Asia and the Pacific, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia, 31 August 2009
- Publication year
- Dili; East Timor; Peacebuilding; Policies; Urban conflict; Violence
- ANU College of Asia and the Pacific
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.