Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/67386
- Trends and products: crowd sourcing
- Russo, Angelina; Saunders, Alan
- This week it's crowd sourcing and the way in which this form of talking to each other and contacting each other through places like Facebook and Twitter, for example, is changing who we are. Major companies are using crowd sourcing to test and launch their products -- look at the current advertising by Smith's Crisps, looking for a new flavour and asking us to suggest one. What's this all about, and why would companies want to get so close to us?
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Design
- By Design, presented by Alan Saunders, 07 October 2009
- Publication year
- Advertising; Companies; Crowdsourcing; Products; Social media
- ABC Radio National
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).