Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/68265
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Efficiently computing frequent tree-like topology patterns in a web environment
- Lin, Xuemin; Liu, Chengfei; Zhang, Yanchun; Zhou, Xiaofang
- Data mining recently emerges from a number of real-life applications, such as banking, supermarketing, and interneting. In this paper, we investigate a novel data mining problem derived from the applications of WWW. We will present an efficient algorithm for solving the problem. Our initial implementation suggests that the algorithm is very efficient and scalable in practice.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the 31st Conference on Technology of Object-Oriented Language and Systems (TOOLS 31), Nanjing, China, 22-25 September 1999 / Jian Chen, Jian Lu, Bertrand Meyer (eds.), pp. 440-447
- Publication year
- Data mining; Internet; Topological access patterns
- 1530-2067 (series ISSN)
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1999 IEEE. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed