Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/68676
- Controls in strategic supplier relationships
- Cuganesan, Suresh; Briers, Michael; Chua, Wai Fong
- Until recently, competition was considered to be the driving force behind industry performance. However, competition is not the only survival mechanism. Co-operation is also a common and important survival strategy, as acknowledged by the majority of Australian industry involved in collaborative relationships between suppliers and customers. Controls in Strategic Supplier Relationships is the result of an investigation undertaken in two large Australian organisations which have established strategic supplier relationships: that established by an organsiation with its strategic suppliers. Such relationships provide an organsiation with an additional resource which can be used to generate value both for customers and shareholders.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Business; Industrial procurement; Management; Metal trade; Relationship marketing; Strategic alliances
- UNSW Press
- 9780868407210, 0868407216
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © ACMAD 1999.
- Peer reviewed