Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/69673
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 204 KB)|
- The fifth ripple: Australia’s place in the global refugee crisis
- Mares, Peter
- Without more resettlement places, interception in Indonesia is pointless, argues Peter Mares in this overview of recent trends in refugee movement.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Inside Story, 12 November 2009
- Publication year
- Asylum seekers; Australia; Christmas Island; Detention centres; Government; Indonesia; Migrant boats; Migration; Politics; Refugees
- Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Peter Mares. Published version of this paper reproduced with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full text