Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/70815
- Radio-frequency dressing of multiple Feshbach resonances
- Kaufman, A. M.; Anderson, R. P.; Hanna, T. M.; Tiesinga, E.; Julienne, P. S.; Hall, D. S.
- We demonstrate and theoretically analyze the dressing of several proximate Feshbach resonances in R 87 b using radio-frequency (rf) radiation. We present accurate measurements and characterizations of the resonances, and the dramatic changes in scattering properties that can arise through the rf dressing. Our scattering theory analysis yields quantitative agreement with the experimental data. We also present a simple interpretation of our results in terms of rf-coupled bound states interacting with the collision threshold.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Physical Review A, Vol. 80, no. 5 (Nov 2009)
- Publication year
- Atom-photon collisions; Bound states; Dressed states; Radiation pressure; Resonant states; Rubidium
- American Physical Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 American Physical Society.
- Peer reviewed