Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/71142
- The water barons: how a few powerful companies are privatizing your water
- Birnbauer, William; Carty, Bob; Godoy, Julio; Harsono, Andreas; Hobbs, Erika; Landingin, Roel; Pauw, Jacques; Politi, Daniel; Ronderos, Maria Teresa; Santoro, Daniel
- What would happen if a few private companies had full control of our most vital resource? The Water Barons project examined privatization of the world’s water, noting major growth of the largest private water companies since 1990 and raising concerns over what would happen if a few private companies had full control of our most vital resource.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Consumer protection; Costs; Social policy; Social responsibility; Privatisation; Water resources; Water resources development; Water supply; Water utilities
- Public Integrity Books
- 9781882583164, 1882583167
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003 by the Center for Public Integrity. All rights reserved.