Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/71164
- Liberals face by-election test
- Jackson, Elizabeth; Donovan, Samantha; Economou, Nick; Costar, Brian
- Political commentators are interested to see if voters in the safe Liberal seats of Bradfield and Higgins send a message to new Liberal leader Tony Abbott in this weekend's by-elections. Without a Labor candidate in either poll, some are tipping the Greens could do well with voters who are angry about the Opposition back-flip on an ETS.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- AM, presented by Tony Eastley, 05 December 2009
- Publication year
- Australia; Australian Greens; Elections; Electorates; Emissions trading scheme; Labor Party; Liberal Party; Politics
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Additional information
- Podcast of an interview that aired on the ABC Local Radio program 'AM' on 5 December 2009. Reporter: Samantha Donovan.