Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/74309
- Undergraduate software engineering degrees in Australia
- Grant, Douglas D.
- Over the last decade, several Australian universities have developed undergraduate degrees in Software Engineering. In this workshop position paper we give a brief overview of these, and indicate particular features of the various programs.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. School of Information Technology
- Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training, Austin, Texas, United States, 06-08 March 2000 / S. A. Mengel and P. J. Knoke (eds.), pp. 308-309
- Publication year
- Accreditation; Curricula; Engineering education; Engineering students; Information technology; Software engineering; Undergraduate degrees
- 9780769504216, 0769504213
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2000.
- Peer reviewed