Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/74768
- Decellularization of xenogenic tissue for tissue engineering of aortic valves
- Vasilevski, Oliver; Schenke-Layland, Katja; Opitz, Florian; Doering, Claudia; Degenkolbe, Ilka; Barton, Tony; Palombo, Enzo; Morsi, Yos; Wahlers, Thorsten; Stock, Ulrich A.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. School of Engineering and Science
- Tissue Engineering: poster abstracts from the 5th International Meeting of the Tissue Engineering Society International (TESI), Kobe, Japan, 08-10 December 2002, Vol. 8, no. 6 (Dec 2002), pp. 1223-1224
- Publication year
- Extra cellular matrix; Decellularization processes; Heart valves; Porcine hearts
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. Publishers
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2002 Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. Publisher does not officially support author/institution self-archiving of either the postprint (final, revised accepted draft) or published version of full text.
- Peer reviewed