Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Ultrafast time-resolved photoluminescence measurements on InGaAs/GaAs quantum dots
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/75682
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Ultrafast time-resolved photoluminescence measurements on InGaAs/GaAs quantum dots
- Dao, L. V.; Gal, M.; Babinski, A.; Jagadish, C.
- Time resolved photoluminescence (PL) on InGaAs/GaAs showed that the carrier dynamics is affected by two distinct factors: the capture of the photo-excited carriers into the quantum dot (QD) states and the carrier relaxation inside the dots. The ratio of these two components is a function of the excitation intensity. We also demonstrate the influence of the Auger-like scattering in the carrier relaxation process in InGaAs/GaAs quantum dots by analysing the intensity dependence of time resolved spectra.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the Conference on Optoelectronic and Microelectronic Materials and Devices (COMMAD 2000), Melbourne, Australia, 06-08 December 2000 / L. D. Broekman, B. F. Usher and J. D. Riley (eds.), pp. 443-446
- Publication year
- InGaAs/GaAa; Photoluminescence; Quantum dots
- 9780780366985, 0780366980
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2000 IEEE. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed