Add to My Folder
Permanent link: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/75937
- Australians' attitudes to migration
- Since the early 1970s, a majority of Australians have favoured a reduction in Australia's immigration programme or no increase. Through most of this period the largest group was those who wanted to see a reduction. The latest opinion poll on the question (September 2001) shows that 41 per cent think that the we are bringing in too many immigrants, 44 per cent think that the current numbers are about right and 10 per cent think that the numbers are too low.
- Publication Type
- Journal article
- Institute of Public Affairs Review, Vol. 53, no. 4 (Dec 2001), pp. 3-5
- Publication Year
- Institute of Public Affairs
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2001. Paper reproduced here with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full Text