Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Critical issues in extending p2p-based SwinDeW system for incomplete process support
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/76303
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Critical issues in extending p2p-based SwinDeW system for incomplete process support
- Yan, Jun; Yang, Yun; Raikundalia, Gitesh K.
- The paper reports innovative research on incomplete process support, which was carried out in the context of SwinDeW - a peer-to-peer based decentralised workflow approach. The practice of managing research projects through decentralised workflow is used to illustrate the causes of incomplete processes. The needs for incomplete process support are thus highlighted and a wide range of issues about extending SwinDeW for incomplete process support are identified and discussed. In addition, some initial solutions are also introduced.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, Xiamen, China, 26-28 May 2004, pp. 312-317
- Publication year
- Decentralised workflow; Incomplete process support; SwinDeW
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004 IEEE. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed