Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles 'I'm a printer'... but what does that mean? the social impacts of technological change within the newspaper industry
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/76445
- 'I'm a printer'... but what does that mean? the social impacts of technological change within the newspaper industry
- Geldens, Paula; Tatham-Thompson, Jessica
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Labour traditions: proceedings of the Tenth National Labour History Conference, Carlton, Victoria, Australia, 04-06 July 2007 / J. Kimber, P. Love and P. Deery (eds.), p. 209
- Publication year
- Newspaper industry; Printers; Social impacts; Technological changes
- Australian Society for the Study of Labour History
- 9780980388312, 0980388317
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007.
- Peer reviewed