Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/76561
- Atom lasers from elongated quasi-condensates
- Vale, C. J.; Vainio, O.; Davis, M. J.; Heckenberg, N. R.; Rubinsztein-Dunlop, H.
- Phase fluctuations are characteristic of Bose-Einstein condensates in lower dimensions. We use atom laser output from condensates and quasi-condensates to probe their axial phase coherence properties.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Paper presented at the 7th Australasian Conference on Optics, Lasers and Spectroscopy (ACOLS 2005), Rotorua, New Zealand, 05-09 December 2005
- Publication year
- ACOLS; Atom lasers; Bose-Einstein condensates; Elongated quasi-condensates; Phase fluctuations
- University of Auckland
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005.