Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/77252
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 111 KB)|
- From queue to pool: skilled migration gets a makeover
- Mares, Peter
- Peter Mares analyses the latest changes to Australia's migration program.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Inside Story, 10 February 2010
- Publication year
- Australia; Government policy; Immigration; International students; Migration; Migration Occupation in Demand List; Permanent residency; Skilled migrants; Skilled Occupation List; Vocational training
- Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 Peter Mares and Inside Story. Paper reproduced here with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full text