Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/78305
- Housing and the environment
- Newton, Peter W.
- This paper was presented during the opening plenary session, 'The new era for housing,' which aimed to examine the inter-connected economic, social and environmental challenges and opportunities confronting housing policy makers and practitioners in this new era, and an overview of how the Federal Government in partnership with industry and community sectors can respond.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Paper presented at the 6th National Housing Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 24-27 November 2009
- Publication year
- Energy efficiency; Environment; Housing; Melbourne; Sustainability; Urban development
- Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute and the Victorian Department of Human Services, Housing Division
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.