Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Intelligent systems for automated learning and adaptation: emerging trends and applications
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/78417
- Intelligent systems for automated learning and adaptation: emerging trends and applications
- Chiong, Raymond
- Intelligent systems are rapidly becoming a central focus of study for researchers as they have the ability to learn and adapt during their existence in order to achieve certain goals and objectives. Intelligent Systems for Automated Learning and Adaptation: Emerging Trends and Applications presents methodologies, architectures, and approaches on experiential automated learning. This critical mass of sought after research assembles the most intriguing and innovative applications, advancements, and leading studies on the methodology of intellectual computing.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Sarawak Campus. School of Computing and Design
- Publication year
- Automated learning; Computational intelligence; Computational learning theory; Intelligent systems
- Information Science Reference
- 9781605667980, 1605667986
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 by IGI Global.
- Peer reviewed