Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/78590
- Oxide scale behavior in high temperature metal processing
- Krzyzanowski, Michal; Beynon, John H.; Farrugia, Didier C. J.
- The result of a fruitful, on-going collaboration between academia and industry, this book reviews recent advances in research on oxide scale behavior in high-temperature forming processes. Presenting novel, previously neglected approaches, the authors emphasize the pivotal role of reproducible experiments to elucidate the oxide scale properties and develop quantitative models with predictive accuracy. Each chapter consists of a detailed, systematic examination of different aspects of oxide scale formation with immediate impact for researchers and developers in industry.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences
- Publication year
- Metal processing; Metal work; Metallurgy; Oxide scale behavior
- 9783527325184, 3527325182
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA.
- Peer reviewed