Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/79198
- Context based learning for understanding
- Knol, H.; Iovenitti, P. G.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Proceedings of 'Inspiring integration: futures in engineering education in Australasia', the 6th Annual Convention and Conference of Australasian Association for Engineering Education (AAEE), Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 11-14 December 1994 / P. J. Parr and S. F. Johnston (eds.)
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 09 Engineering
- Engineering studies; Teaching
- Faculty of Engineering, University of Technology Sydney
- Publisher URL
- Proceedings copyright © 1994 Australasian Association for Engineering Education. This paper copyright © 1994 The authors. The authors assigns to AaeE and educational non-profit institutions a non-exclusive licence to use this document for personal use and in courses of instruction provided that the article is used in full and this copyright statement is reproduced. The authors also grants a non-exclusive licence to AaeE to publish this document in full on the World Wide Web (prime sites and mirrors) on CD-ROM and in printed form within the AaeE 1994 conference proceedings. Any other usage is prohibited without the express permission of the authors.