Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/81017
- Regional Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research 2009
- Gillin, L. Murray
- The Sixth Annual AGSE International Entrepreneurship and Innovation Research Exchange was held by the Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship in cooperation with the Entrepreneurship Commercialisation and Innovation Centre, at the University of Adelaide, 03-06 February 2009. The proceedings volume of 112 refereed full-papers, along with the summaries of 4 presentations, provides a written record of this event. The Exchange was convened at Univeristy of Adelaide, South Australia. The AGSE primarily sponsors the Exchange to facilitate the dissemination of research information and act as a mechanism to promote serious study of entrepreneurship. Efforts to assemble the most current work in entrepreneurial research includes (a) a wide circulation of the call for papers, (b) encouraging research that crosses disciplinary lines, involving joint efforts between academics and practitioners, and (c) promoting a diversity of perspectives that may contribute to the understanding of entrepreneurial phenomena. The dissemination of research takes place through the Exchange itself, encouraging researchers to present their current work to interested colleagues; by publishing the papers and summaries each year in REGIONAL FRONTIERS; and by providing an electronic copy of all papers presented. Dissemination and encouragement of research are facilitated by limiting attendance at the Conference to those with an active focus on research.
- Publication type
- Conference proceedings
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Business and Enterprise. Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship
- Publication year
- Entrepreneurship; Foresight; Leadership; Small to medium-sized enterprises; SMEs; Ventures
- Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship.
- Peer reviewed