Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/81008
- Regional Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research 2008
- Gillin, L. Murray
- The Fifth Annual AGSE International Entrepreneurship and Innovation Research Exchange was held by the Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship at Swinburne University of Technology on February 5-8, 2008. AGSE was proud to present the event during Swinburne's centenary year. The proceedings volume of 101 refereed full-papers, along with the summaries of 11 presentations, provides a written record of this event. The Exchange was convened at Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne. The AGSE primarily sponsors the Exchange to facilitate the dissemination of research information and act as a mechanism to promote serious study of entrepreneurship. Efforts to assemble the most current work in entrepreneurial research includes (a) a wide circulation of the call for papers, (b) encouraging research that crosses disciplinary lines, involving joint efforts between academics and practitioners, and (c) promoting a diversity of perspectives that may contribute to the understanding of entrepreneurial phenomena. The dissemination of research takes place through the Exchange itself, encouraging researchers to present their current work to interested colleagues; by publishing the papers and summaries each year in REGIONAL FRONTIERS; and by providing an electronic copy of all papers presented. Dissemination and encouragement of research are facilitated by limiting attendance at the Conference to those with an active focus on research.
- Publication type
- Conference proceedings
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Business and Enterprise. Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship
- Publication year
- Entrepreneurship; Foresight; Leadership; Ventures
- Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship, Swinburne University of Technology
- 9780980332827, 0980332826
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship.
- Peer reviewed