Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/81012
- Regional Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research 2006
- Gillin, L. Murray
- The Third Annual AGSE International Entrepreneurship and Innovation Research Exchange was held in cooperation with the Queensland University of Technology; University of South Australia; RMIT University; Swinburne University of Technology; University of Western Australia; Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship; UNITEC New Zealand; Massey University New Zealand; Te Wananga-o-Raukawa New Zealand; Cape Peninsula University of Technology South Africa; Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and Singapore Management University on February 8-10, 2006. The proceedings volume of 38 refereed full-papers, along with the summaries of 75 presentations, provides a written record of this event. For the first time the Exchange was convened off-shore in Auckland, New Zealand. The coorganisers were The Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship and UNITEC New Zealand.
- Publication type
- Conference proceedings
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Business and Enterprise. Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship
- Publication year
- Entrepreneurship; Foresight; Leadership; Ventures
- Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship, Swinburne University of Technology
- AGSE 2006 Conference Proceedings
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship.
- Peer reviewed