Home List of Titles Observer-based robust finite-time cooperative consensus control for multi-agent networks
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/81074
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 499 KB)|
- Observer-based robust finite-time cooperative consensus control for multi-agent networks
- Khoo, Suiyang; Xie, Linhua; Man, Zhihong; Zhao, Shengkui
- This paper studies the finite-time consensus tracking control for multi-agent networks. The time-varying control input and the velocity of the leader is unknown to any follower. Only the position of the leader is known to its neighbors. We first propose a new finite-time multiple-surface sliding mode observer to estimate the leader's velocity. It is seen that the estimation error of the observer can converge to zero in a finite time. Then, we prove that finite-time consensus tracking of multi-agent networks can be achieved on a new terminal sliding mode surface. Simulation results are presented to validate the analysis.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the 4th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA 2009), Xi'an, China, 25-27 May 2009, pp. 1883-1888
- Publication year
- Convergence; Mobile robot; Mobile robots; Multi-robot systems; Multiple-surface sliding mode observer; Multiagent network; Observers; Robust control; Robust finite-time cooperative consensus tracking control; Time-varying control; Time-varying systems; Tracking; Variable structure systems
- 9781424427994, 1424427991
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 IEEE. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed