Home List of Titles Continuous variable tripartite entanglement and Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen correlations from triple nonlinearities
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/81170
- Continuous variable tripartite entanglement and Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen correlations from triple nonlinearities
- Olsen, M. K.; Bradley, A. S.; Reid, M. D.
- We develop three-mode generalizations of the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox, allowing us to define inequalities which may be used to indicate continuous-variable tripartite entanglement. We use these inequalities and an appropriate version of the previously developed van Loock-Furusawa inequalities to theoretically compare the continuous-variable tripartite entanglement available from the use of three concurrent x^2 nonlinearities and from three independent squeezed states mixed on beamsplitters.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Optics and Spectroscopy, Vol. 103, no. 2 (Aug 2007), pp. 187-192
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0205 Optical Physics
- Control nonlinearities; Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen correlations; Electromagnetic fields; Optical beam splitters; Optical correlation; Optical variables measurement; Tripartite entanglement; Van Loock-Furusawa inequalities
- MAIK Nauka - Interperiodica
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 Pleiades Publishing, Ltd.
- Peer reviewed