Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/81324
- A wizard-of-oz experiment for tutorial dialogues in mathematics
- Benzmuller, Christoph; Fiedler, Armin; Gabsdil, Malte; Horacek, Helmut; Kruijff-Korbayova, Ivana; Pinkal, Manfred; Siekmann, Jorg; Tsovaltzi, Dimitra; Vo, Bao Quoc; Wolska, Magdalena
- In this paper we report on a Wizard-of-Oz (WOz) experiment which was conducted in order to collect written empirical data on mathematics tutorial dialogues in German. We present a methodological approach for optimising the gains from WOz empirical studies. We show the results of this approach from our empirical study.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the Workshop on Advanced Technologies for Mathematics Education, 11th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED 2003), Sydney, Australia, 20-24 July 2003
- Publication year
- Human-computer interaction; German; Linguistic phenomena; Tutorial dialogs; Wizard-of-Oz; WOz
- School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003.
- Peer reviewed