Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/81352
- Employer of choice and CSR reputation in Australia
- Gill, Robert
- This work aims to define employer of choice (EOC) for Australian businesses. The relationship between employees and corporate social responsibility (CSR) is investigated, drawing on current employer of choice communication, government regulation and legislation, international trends and global surveys. The paper refers to research conducted on Australian financial and insurance organisations regarding how these companies publicly address EOC criteria. Reputation is identified as a key component to business success, and that positive CSR reputation is dependent upon a complete EOC program. An online internal education resource addressing employer of choice is identified as an effective means for companies to enhance their reputation through their most important asset - the organisation's staff.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Australian businesses; Australian financial and insurance organisations; Corporate social responsibility; Communication; Employer of Choice; EOC; Equal opportunity; Government regulation; International trends
- VDM Verlag
- 9783639130713, 3639130715
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Robert Gill and VDM Verlag.