Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/81602
- Doing developmental phenomenography
- Bowden, John A.; Green, Pam
- This title is the sixth volume in the QRM series examining different qualitative research methods. The series emphasis is on helping new researchers find the most appropriate research method for both their project aims and their own values and interests. This volume builds on the foundations established in volume two, Phenomenography, and discusses practical implications involved in developmental phenomenography through the in-depth exploration of two related projects.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Publication year
- Data analysis; Phenomenology; Research; Qualitative research methods
- RMIT University Press
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005 John Bowden, Pam Green.
- Peer reviewed