Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Understanding of hydrogel network formation and its application in the architecture of significantly enhanced hydrogel
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/81734
- Understanding of hydrogel network formation and its application in the architecture of significantly enhanced hydrogel
- Xiong, J. Y.; Liu, X. Y.; Li, J. L.; Narayanan, J.; Wang, R. Y.
- An understanding of the physical hydrogel network formation has been obtained by dynamic rheological experiments. The evidence shows that the network formation turns out to be a nucleation-controlled process. It was found that there exists a critical temperature Tc; fiber branching is greatly enhanced when the network formation is performed in the regime of T
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 89, no. 8 (Aug 2006), article no. 083106
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 01 Mathematical Sciences; 02 Physical Sciences; 09 Engineering
- Critical temperature; Fibre branching; Hydrogel network formation; Hydrogel networks; Hydrogels; Nucleation; Rheology; Thermal effects
- American Institute of Physics
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Physics.
- Additional information
- Supported by A*star Singapore (Project No. 0221010036).
- Peer reviewed