Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Light and antidepressant treatment of seasonal affective disorder (SAD): search for a circadian mechanism of action
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/81789
- Light and antidepressant treatment of seasonal affective disorder (SAD): search for a circadian mechanism of action
- Lam, R. W.; Murray, G.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Chronobiology International: abstracts of the 1st International Congress of Applied Chronobiology and Chronomedicine, Antalya, Turkey, 01-05 June 2005, Vol. 22, no. 6 (2005), p. 1234
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0601 Biochemistry and Cell Biology; 1116 Medical Physiology
- Antidepressant medications; Bright light therapy; Circadian rhythms; Seasonal affective disorder; Sleep
- Taylor & Francis
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005 Taylor & Francis LLC.
- Additional information
- This study was funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, CT62962. Light boxes were supplied by Uplift Technologies.
- Peer reviewed