Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/82157
- Building bridges: creating a culture of diversity
- Mansouri, Fethi; Jenkins, Louise; Leach, Michael; Walsh, Lucas
- 'Building bridges: creating a culture of diversity' steers schools towards a deeper understanding of the nature of their communities as a microcosm of Australian multicultural society. The book aims to develop an understanding of diversity both within the boundaries of the school, and beyond, in the broader community. This will facilitate the engagement of parents, families, and the broader community, as well as students, teachers and staff.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 130106 Secondary Education; 130202 Curriculum and Pedagogy Theory and Development; 160601 Australian Government and Politics
- Best practice; Teaching models
- Melbourne University Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Text copyright © Professor Fethi Mansouri, Dr. Louise Jenkins, Dr Michael Leach and Dr Lucas Walsh 2009.
- Peer reviewed