Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/82426
- Alternative photographic processes
- Zeeng, Lynette
- An exhibition of photographs made using alternative and historic processes, by twelve of Australia's nationally and internationally known photographers. Photographers are: Glenda Bowen (photopolymer prints), Wendy Currie (cyanotype and vandyke), Justine Dunmore (ceramic photography), Monique Garrood (hand-coloured silver gelatin and experimental digital photography), Silvi Glattauer (photogravure), Jill Lacina (vandyke, cyanotype and salt prints), Dianne Longly (photopolymer prints), Colleen Miller (photo acquatint), Tony Peri (bromoil, oleobrom and pinhole), Heide Smith (silver gelatin), Ellie Young (gum bicromate and salt albumen) and Lynette Zeeng (polaroid transfer).
- Publication type
- Creative work
- Group exhibition held as part of the Vivid National Photography Festival, The Church Gallery, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia, 12 July-12 October 2008
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1902 Film, Television and Digital Media; 1905 Visual Arts and Crafts
- Photographic exhibition; Photographic processes; Photography; Polaroid transfer
- Vivid National Photography Festival
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008.