Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The voice of the researched in qualitative research: rigour and research practices
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/84475
- The voice of the researched in qualitative research: rigour and research practices
- Bowden, John A.; Green, Pamela J.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Swinburne Research
- Practice, education, work and society, vol. 2: Researching practice: a discourse on qualitative methodologies / Joy Higgs, Nita Cherry, Robert Macklin and Rola Ajjawi (eds.), chapter 14, pp. 123-132
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 130103 Higher Education; 130202 Curriculum and Pedagogy Theory and Development; 130299 Curriculum and Pedagogy not elsewhere classified
- Academic rigour; Human participants; Qualitative research; Research methodologies
- Sense Publishers
- 9789460911828, 946091182X
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 Sense Publishers.
- Peer reviewed