Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/84868
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 134 KB)|
- Inside Conroy's implement
- Given, Jock
- What does $25 million worth of consultancy conclude about the national broadband network, asks Jock Given.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research.
- Inside Story, 17 May 2010
- Publication year
- Broadband; Costs; Fibre network; Government; Internet; Media policy; National Broadband Network; Telecommunications
- Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 by Inside Story and contributors. Paper reproduced here with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Additional information
- This research was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada grant: Developing Next Generation Broadband Infrastructure: Learning from Australia's National Broadband Network (Investigators: Catherine Middleton, Ryerson University, Canada, and Jock Given, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia). See http://www.broadbandresearch.ca/nextgen for project details.
- Full text