Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Exploiting derivatives, meeting guides and summary points in developing electronic meeting minutes
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/1762
- Exploiting derivatives, meeting guides and summary points in developing electronic meeting minutes
- Raikundalia, Gitesh K.
- A Web-based technique for development of minutes for electronic meetings is presented. The minutes are developed by the secretarius (a participant responsible for administrative meeting activities) using Logan, a Web Electronic Meeting Document Manager (WEMDM). A WEMDM is used to support a range of meeting document functionality, such as creation of agendas. Input into the post-meeting minutes creation process comes from both analysed meeting discussion and the re-use of summary points used during the review of the meeting. Analysis of discussion is provided by the verbatim minutes, one of a range of derivative documents generated by Logan to assist and enhance meeting discussion. The mechanism for minutes creation is covered, as well as explanation of derivatives, meeting guides and summary points created by using meeting guides.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. School of Information Technology
- Journal of decision systems, Vol. 10, no. 3-4 (2001), pp. 481-510
- Publication year
- Electronic Meetings; Document Management; WWW
- Hermes Science Publishing Pty. Ltd.
- pp. 481-510
- Publisher URL
- Peer reviewed