Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles An assessment of systems and software engineering scholars and institutions (1996-2000)
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/1768
- An assessment of systems and software engineering scholars and institutions (1996-2000)
- Glass, Robert L.; Chen, T. Y.
- This paper presents the findings of a five-year study of the top scholars and institutions in the previous Systems and Software Engineering (SSE) field, as measured by the quantity of papers published in the journals of the field. The top scholar is Richard Lai of La Trobe University in Australia, and the top institution is Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) and its Software Engineering Institute. The paper lists the top 15 previous scholars and institutions.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. School of Information Technology
- Journal of systems and software, Vol. 59, no. 1 (Oct. 2001), pp. 107-113
- Publication year
- Top scholars; Top institutions; Research publications; Systems and software engineering
- Elsevier Science Inc.
- pp. 107-113
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2001 Elsevier Science Inc. All rights reserved.
- Peer reviewed