Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/88173
- TV competition livens up Down Under
- Given, Jock
- Australia's TV audiences finally got digital multi-channels from terrestrial broadcasters in 2009. In 2010, parts of the country will switch off analogue TV, while other parts will start to receive services from a high-speed, government-funded, fibre-to-the-premises broadband network.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- International Journal of Digital Television, Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jun 2010), pp. 231-234
- Publication year
- Australia; Broadband network; Cable televisions; Communications technologies; Digital television; Media policy; Multi-channel television; Satellite television
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 Intellect Ltd.
- Peer reviewed