Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Actigraph data as a biomarker of affective instability: imparseable but important
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/88224
- Actigraph data as a biomarker of affective instability: imparseable but important
- Murray, G.; Bullock, B.; Indic, P.; Judd, F.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Bipolar Disorders: abstracts of the 4th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 17-20 March 2010, Vol. 12, suppl. 1 (Mar 2010), p. 40
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1103 Clinical Sciences
- Actigraphy; Biological rhythm; Bipolar disorder
- Wiley-Blackwell Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 The Authors.