Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The association between concurrent psychotropic medications and self-reported adherence with taking a mood stabilizer
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/88221
- The association between concurrent psychotropic medications and self-reported adherence with taking a mood stabilizer
- Bauer, M.; Glenn, T.; Grof, P.; Sagduyu, K.; Alda, M.; Murray, G.; Schmid, R.; Whybrow, P. C.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Bipolar Disorders: abstracts of the 4th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 17-20 March 2010, Vol. 12, suppl. 1 (Mar 2010), p. 7
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1103 Clinical Sciences
- Bipolar disorder; Medication adherence; Mood stabilizers; Psychotropic medications
- Wiley-Blackwell Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 The Authors.