Add to My Folder
Permanent link: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/182
- Preliminary study of export success in the Australian scientific instruments industry
Wang, Ling Ping
- This study focuses on issues of export in the Australian scientific instruments industry. The discussion of issues such as production, employment, export, assistance and key characteristics of the industry is conducted within the scope of the medical and scientific equipment industries combined because of the lack of separate data on the scientific instruments alone. The study is 'preliminary in that it develops a methodology and trial hypotheses for subsequent more detailed research on identifying the critical factors that determine the success or failure of the development and export of scientific instruments by companies in Australia.
- Publication Type
- Working paper
- Research Centre
- Swinburne Institute of Technology. Faculty of Business
- Publication Year
Export marketing -- Australia;
Scientific apparatus and instruments industry -- Australia
- Faculty of Business, Swinburne Institute of Technology
- Copyright © 1991 Ling Ping Wang. This work is reproduced in good faith. Every reasonable effort has been made to trace the copyright owner. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Text