Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/90052
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Remembering refugees
- Neumann, Klaus
- The parties are making promises like there's no tomorrow and policy like there's no yesterday, writes Klaus Neumann.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Inside Story, 20 August 2010
- Publication year
- Asylum seekers; Australia; Election campaign; Elections; Federal government; History; Policy; Political parties; Refugees
- Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 by Inside Story and contributors. Paper reproduced here with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Additional information
- This is an edited extract from a talk Klaus Neumann gave on 20 August 2010 at the 'Refugees, History, Human Rights' symposium at the State Library of Victoria.
- Full text