Add to My Folder
Permanent link: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/91736
- Victoria's unexpected minority
- In Victoria, Steve Bracks’s minority government transformed a knife-edge win into electoral longevity and parliamentary reform, write Brian Costar and David Hayward.
- Publication Type
- Inside Story, 03 September 2010
- Publication Year
Australian Labor Party;
- Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 by Inside Story and contributors. Paper reproduced here with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Additional Information
- This is an updated extract from Brian Costar and David Hayward's contribution to 'Yes, Premier: Labor leadership in Australia’s states and territories', edited by John Wanna and Paul Williams, published by UNSW Press, 2005. For the original chapter see: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/39401.
- Full Text