Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Enterprise bargaining and ethnic relations at the workplace: a story of disappointment and exclusion
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/91942
- Enterprise bargaining and ethnic relations at the workplace: a story of disappointment and exclusion
- Bertone, Santina; Keating, Clare
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of 'Current research in industrial relations', the 10th Association of Industrial Relations Academics of Australia and New Zealand (AIRAANZ) Conference, Perth, Western Australia, Australia, February 1996 / R. Fells and T. Todd (eds.), pp. 56-61
- Publication year
- Communication; Consultation; Enterprise bargaining; Improvement strategies; Language barriers; Management; Migrant employment experience; Negotiation; Trade unions
- Association of Industrial Relations Academics of Australia and New Zealand
- Publisher URL
- Collection copyright © AIRAANZ, 1996. This paper copyright © The authors, 1996.
- Peer reviewed