Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/92574
- Fabrication of nanoscale Ti honeycombs by focused ion beam
- Hosokawa, H.; Shimojima, K.; Chino, Y.; Yamada, Y.; Wen, C. E.; Mabuchi, M.
- Ti honeycombs with the side of 800 and 400 nm were fabricated by focused ion beam (FIB), though the surfaces of the bottom and wall of the Ti honeycombs were rough, as compared with the surfaces of the bottom and wall of the Si honeycomb. It is demonstrated that the nanoscale Ti components can be fabricated in a short time by FIB.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Materials Science and Engineering A: Structural Materials: Properties, Microstructures and Processing, Vol. 344, no. 1-2 (Mar 2003), pp. 365-367
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0912 Materials Engineering
- Focused ion beam; Nanoscale Ti; Ti honeycombs
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2002 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved.
- Peer reviewed