Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/93195
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Australia's election: ends and beginnings
- Browne, Peter
- A Labor leadership coup, a knife-edge election, a hung parliament, a cliffhanger aftermath - Australian politics have been through a three-month whirlwind. Peter Browne maps an extraordinary period and assesses the prospects of the new Labor-led coalition government.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- openDemocracy, 17 September 2010
- Publication year
- Australia; Australian Labor Party; Coalition; Election campaigns; Elections; Government; Hung parliament; Politics
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010. This article is published by Peter Browne, and openDemocracy.net under a Creative Commons licence. This article was originally published in the independent online magazine http://www.opendemocracy.net/peter-browne/australia%E2%80%99s-election-ends-and-beginnings.
- Full text