Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/93541
- Against grand narratives: localised knowledges of public relations practice
- Motion, Judy; Leitch, Shirley
- This offers an exploration of the unique features of New Zealand public relations. We focus, in particular, on the following features: the history of public relations; the development of public relations education; and international and multicultural issues for practitioners. We argue that there is a need to consider how the practice of public relations differs so that rigorous theoretical foundations may be established that are relevant for international public relations scholarship.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Asia Pacific Public Relations Journal, Vol. 1, no. 1 (1999)
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1505 Marketing
- New Zealand; Public relations
- School of Communication and Creative Arts, Faculty of Arts and Education, Deakin University
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1999.
- Peer reviewed