Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Real time speaker identification: an approach to the implementation of real time speaker identification system by using artificial neural network
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/93731
- Real time speaker identification: an approach to the implementation of real time speaker identification system by using artificial neural network
- Ahmed, Boshir; Asrafi, Mahmuda
- This book presents the real time speaker identification system using artificial neural network. This system takes the speech signal as its input. The input signal is then filtered to remove noise. After preprocessing, frame blocking and windowing the features are obtained using signal processing techniques. The extracted feature is then fed to the multilayer back propagation neural network as input. Thus the network is trained and creates a knowledge base for identification. The same procedures are applied for identification but the only difference is that the neural network uses the previously learned weights to calculate the output.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Artificial intelligence; Neural networks; Speaker identification systems; Speech signals
- LAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- 9783838386300, 3838386302
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 The authors and LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.