Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/94555
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 1 MB)|
- Adjacent channel power ratio of OFDM signals for broadband convergence networks
- Islam, A. H. M. Razibul; Hassan, Md. Imrul; Song, Ju Bin
- In this paper, Adjacent Channel Power Ratio (ACPR) of Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexed (OFDM) system interconnected with Radio over Fiber (RoF) link at 2.3 GHz WiBro environment were analyzed and simulated at both system ends.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the Joint International Conference on Optical Internet and Next Generation Network (COIN-NGNCON 2006), Jeju, Korea, 09-13 July 2006, pp. 180-182
- Publication year
- ACPR; Adjacent channel power ratio; Broadband convergence networks; Broadband networks; Fibre optics; Frequency allocation; Frequency division multiplexing; Internet; Next-generation networks; OFDM signals; Optical internet; Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing; Radio-over-fiber; RoF
- 9788995530146, 8995530146
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 OSIA. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed